Do I need and appointment?
- We are an extremely busy studio and although we occasionally have room for small walk in pieces, we recommend booking to avoid disappointment. In addition, 90% of tattoos will need designing in advance
- Ideally seeing us in person so we can chat about the design is preferable, but you can also book via email or over the phone. We can send a secure payment link via email for the deposit
- The legal age to be tattooed in England is 18; regardless of parental consent. Every client will be required to provide a valid form of ID (Passport or Driving License)
- Until your artist has spoken to you about your design ideas, it isn’t possible to provide a price, however our hourly rate is £70, and a day sitting is £400
- We require a £20 deposit for each hour booked for every sitting, this is not negotiable. This is redeemable against the total final cost of your tattoo. We request this at the time of booking and can be paid in person or via a secure payment link we can email you. Your deposit guarantees the date and time of your appointment with your artist. They will not advertise this time to anyone else, and as a result, deposits are non-refundable to client’s cancelling with less than 48hrs notice. Arriving late to an appointment, or re-scheduling less than 48 hours prior to appointment, will also result in loss of deposit. Deposits go towards covering artists’ time spent preparing for your tattoo and to loss of earnings if they are unable to rebook an appointment.
- You can pop into the studio at any time for an informal chat with an available artist, however we recommend booking a consultation with your chosen artist. A consultation is free; artists only require a deposit once your tattoo is booked and before they begin drawing your design.
- Your chosen artist will provide you with their email address for you to correspond re your design/booking. Preferably we would like you to pop in to see your design in plenty of time prior to your sitting so any changes can be made if necessary.
- We do cover old work, but we ask that you are realistic on what you want over it. All cover ups will need to be seen in person as each one presents its own challenges
- Everyone’s pain threshold is different, some people find it uncomfortable, others are remarkably zen throughout the whole experience. Most people say it isn’t as bad as they imagine, and many liken the sensation to ‘cat scratches’. Many people find the outline more uncomfortable than the shading. To sum it up, it’s massively worth it in the end
- Feel free to bring along one person for moral support although nobody under the age of 18 is permitted in the artists area of the studio. No photography or filming is permitted without consent.
- Wear something you feel comfortable in that also allows easy access you the area you are about to be tattooed. Tight fitting garments are not a good idea and remember that you may get ink or blood onto your clothes when travelling home after the tattoo.